Petrochemical Plant Inspection, Cleaning & Repair
Industrial Access offers a number of maintenance and repair services for Petrochemical facilities & refineries. Our multicraft rope access experts provide on-site plant maintenance, inspections & repair services, specializing in high-elevation work where conventional access methods are impractical, too costly or too time consuming. From project planning to management and execution, IA will engineer a customized maintenance or repair plan for each specialized need.
We specialize in turnaround projects, general maintenance services, rigging and lifting, repair projects and more. Our crew will also inspect and maintain Safety Platforms, Ladders and Access Platforms, and fall arrest systems, repair or install lighting & lightning protection on structures including flare stacks, boiler stacks, concrete chimneys, process vessels, distillation columns, furnaces, silos, derricks, pipe bridges and conveyors.
IA specializes in the repair or maintenance of Concrete, Steel, FRP (Fiber Reinforced Polymer) Petrochemical plant structures. Each job we do is always done on time, within budget, and to the highest of standards, ensuring that we require little to no unplanned downtime.
From Ductwork & Breaching inspection and repair to removing scale & rust and preparing structure surfaces for repair, painting, coatings or lining materials, Industrial Access has you covered.
IA offers inspection, testing and preventative maintenance techniques including-
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) – With NDT methods, our team can test the strength and structural integrity of structures without affecting usefulness or performance. No physical material samples are taken which could damage the structure. NDT methods include: Ultrasonic Thickness Testing, Schmidt Hammer Testing, Laser Surveys, and Hot Camera Inspections.
- Infrared Thermography- IA uses Infrared Thermography to spot leakages of heat through welds, couplings, valves or junctions/connections within structures, piping, ductwork, breaching or stack construction. Spotting these vulnerabilities allows us to stay ahead of breakdowns and outages by addressing weak spots before they turn into larger issues.
- Petrographic Testing- Laboratory testing of material samples or borings from the structure are studied in order to determine structural weakness or aging.
Industrial Access provides these services to facilities in the Petrochemical industry:
- Insulation Removal and Replacement
- Coating, Painting & Resurfacing
- Rigging and Lifting
- Rope Access Inspections
- Structural Installations
- Structural Repair
- Positive Material Identification (PMI) for Carbon Steel Pipe Inspections
IA services the following Petrochemical structures:
- Chimneys and Stacks
- Process Vessel Platforms and Access Ladders
- Cooling Towers
- Equipment Foundations
- Pipe Supports & Pipe Bridges
To speak to an expert, and to find out more about our Petrochemical Facility services, contact us
at: 877-697-9337 | 770-255-1313 – email@example.com