Our 2020 Winner is… Jacqueline Byers!
We're happy to announce that Jacqueline will be awarded the Industrial Access “3K Go For The Gold Scholarship”. Her qualifications were commendable for sure, including a 4.0 unweighted GPA and 600+ HS Volunteer Hours. She has received many awards and been a part of many organizations including National Honors Society, Mu Alpha Theta, Girl Scout Gold, Venturing Summit, Boy Scout Eagle (Oct 2020), Scout of the Year Sequoyah Council 2020, National Beta Club and more. Her essay was an outstanding “forward looking” piece on what her life and career will be like as a result of her education in the year 2050. Jacqueline will be attending the University of South Carolina in Columbia, SC this Fall.
2021/22 School Year - Applications Opening Soon
Engineering Study Scholarship Program
Industrial Access, Inc. is proud to offer a $3,000 scholarship to one High School student that is or will be enrolled in an engineering school or field of study. As an advocate of higher education, Industrial Access, Inc. is looking forward to helping a dedicated engineering student with their academic finances in the upcoming 2021/22 school year. We will be awarding a $3,000 scholarship to a deserving student who displays a passion for the engineering field, has a good academic record in High School and who has significant volunteer activity.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Be enrolled or accepted to an accredited Engineering School or Program within the US
- Be in (or entering) your senior year of high school
- Must have a 3.0 GPA/QPA or higher to apply
- Must participate in volunteer work or community service
- May NOT be Industrial Access employee family members*
- Application must originate from a participating college or university that has listed our link on the school's website in accordance with the instructions provided to each school.
Students who qualify will be studying engineering with a track in environmental, structural, civil, mechanical, electrical, geotechnical, chemical, project management, architectural or management.
Applicants must provide the following to be considered for the scholarship:
- A completed application (continue below)
- An official copy of your current academic transcript
- An essay of 500-1000 words discussing one of the topics listed below
- Documented volunteer hours with contact information for the organization
- Application must be submitted by April 30th, 2021
One High School student will be chosen by May 31, 2020 to win the award of $3,000 based on their academic & volunteer qualifications and their essay score. The scholarship fund will be given directly to the school to help pay for student’s tuition.
2021 / 2022 Submission Form Will Be Posted Soon
If you need to contact us regarding problems submitting your application please email the administrators of this contest at firstname.lastname@example.org
An independent panel (not including any employees of Industrial Access, Inc.) will impartially judge all complete applications. Incomplete applications will not be eligible. One student will be chosen for the award of $3,000 based on their academic & volunteer qualifications and their essay score. The scholarship fund will be given directly to the school to help pay for the student’s tuition. All applicants will be notified of the winner of this award. The actual award will be sent to the college directly on behalf of the winner.
*Employees of the company Industrial Access, Inc., or the members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.