2024/25 School Year - Applications Open Late Fall!
Engineering Study Scholarship Program
Industrial Access, Inc. is proud to offer a $3,000 scholarship to one High School student that is or will be enrolled in an engineering school or field of study. As an advocate of higher education, Industrial Access, Inc. is looking forward to helping a dedicated engineering student with their academic finances in the upcoming 2024/25 school year. We will be awarding a $3,000 scholarship to a deserving student who displays a passion for the engineering field, has a good academic record in High School and who has significant volunteer activity.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Be enrolled or accepted to an accredited Engineering School or Program within the US
- Be in (or entering) your senior year of high school
- Must have a 3.0 GPA/QPA or higher to apply
- Must participate in volunteer work or community service
- May NOT be Industrial Access employee family members*
- Application must originate from a participating college or university that has listed our link on the school's website in accordance with the instructions provided to each school.
Students who qualify will be studying engineering with a track in environmental, structural, civil, mechanical, electrical, geotechnical, chemical, project management, architectural or management.
Applicants must provide the following to be considered for the scholarship:
- A completed application (continue below)
- An official copy of your current academic transcript
- An essay of 500-1000 words discussing one of the topics listed below
- Documented volunteer hours with contact information for the organization
- Application must be submitted by May 15th, 2024
One High School student will be chosen by May 31, 2024 to win the award of $3,000 based on their academic & volunteer qualifications and their essay score. The scholarship fund will be given directly to the school to help pay for student’s tuition.