Industrial Access maintains in-house engineering capabilities that provide design engineering and technical support for our operations. Our technical staff maintains ongoing awareness of industry specifications and standards provides input to designs, estimates and field execution; prepares professional quality studies and reports, and coordinates ongoing technical training and development of our team members. Repair work done on a concrete windscreen is completed in accordance with American Concrete Institute (ACI) standards and repairs done to lightning protection systems conform to current NFPA regulations. Our team of engineers is ready to serve your industrial needs.
Here is a list of some of the services we provide:
- Chimney & Stack Liner Band Design
- Windscreen Band Design
- Wind Strake Design
- Platform, Ladder & Safety Gate Design
- Cap Design
- Breeching Opening & Duct Design
- Swing Stage and Scaffold Design
- Structural Analysis
- Re-lining of Tanks & Stacks
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (FRP) and Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP) Strengthening
- Liner Counterweight Design
- Guy Wire Design
We can provide professional engineering services such as stamped drawings and calculations upon request. To speak to an expert, contact us at 877-697-9337 | 770-255-1313 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.