Boiler Stack Maintenance & Installation
Industrial Access, Inc., provides boiler repair and boiler stack maintenance for plants and facilities across a range of industries. Our highly-trained technicians and engineers have decades of experience providing specialized, multi-craft services to maintain, inspect, replace, and repair boilers. Our company can work on all types of boilers, including waste fuel, coal, gas, biomass, bark, chemical recovery, stokers, utility, recovery, auxiliary, package, pharmaceutical boilers and more. You can count on us for planned outages or emergency response.
Some of our boiler repair services include:
- Tube Replacements (Fire & Water Tubes)
- Insulation Repairs
- Breeching & Stack Repairs and Installations
- Combustion System Upgrades and Repairs
- Tube Sheet Repair and Installations
- Vessel Section & Pipe Header Repair and Replacement
- Controls & Instrumentation Repairs
- Protective Coating Applications and Liners
- Gasket Material Replacement
- Tube Cleaning Services
- Pumps & Piping Upgrades and Rebuilding
- Fuel Delivery System Repairs
- Heat Exchanger & Condenser Retubing
Bark Boiler Repair
Bark Boilers are an important component of Pulp & Paper mills. The process waste that is burned in these specialized boilers generates the steam and heat necessary to run the entire plant, so optimum performance is absolutely necessary to meet facility goals and production orders.
Biomass Boiler Repair
If your company is looking for clean and renewable energy, installing and utilizing a biomass boiler is a great option. Many large, national companies are using biofuels to mitigate the impact their activities have on the environment by reducing emissions of greenhouse gases. This can also generate earnings for your company by saving money on energy costs, as well as by the sale of carbon credits.
Contact the IA team to find out how we work across many sectors providing expertise in boiler maintenance, boiler repair, boiler replacement, and retrofitting equipment to modernize capabilities and achieve optimal performance.